"I speak for the building, as the building has no voice"
- Rebuilt wall using Hot Mixed Mortar Hot mix of 1 Quicklime : 1 NHL3.5 : 6 coarse sand
- After planned partial deconstruction This mill was collapsing, it was decided that partial demolition was the only way to stabilise it
- Mill partially collapsed Part of the closest wall has collapsed together with the right hand wall running along the river
- Mill prior to collapse Most of the walls of mill are standing here, the roof collapsed about 20 years before.
- Parapet Leadwork Newly slated roof with parapet stones covered with lead sheath to stop persistent dampness
- Hot Mix A mortar mix of quicklime and sand steams as it heats
- New balusters, existing handrail New balusters turned to match existing iron examples where timber has been lost
- Structural repairs to staircase Steel structural repairs to very weak Georgian staircase